Welcome
Name:
Pass:
stayin:


Options
Ajax History:
Ajax Pages:
January, 2010
X
All
January
Anthony
Anthony January 1, 2010 2:09am
happy new year, everyone. had a very nice night out with some local friends, and met some new ones. 2010 is young, but the first two hours are looking pretty good. for your new year's consideration:
Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will never die, but long after we are gone will be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistency. Remember that our sons and grandsons are going to do things that would stagger us. Let your watchword be order and your beacon beauty. Think big.
--Daniel Burnham, Chicago architect. (1864-1912)
that's what i'm focused on for 2010. i've been offered a pretty awesome job, but i think i'm going to turn it down, trading in a 90% chance at very good for a 10% chance at awesome. got a few big plans for how to make the year rock. getting started today, too. hope everyone finds whatever they seek and it works out well for you all.